Manage episode 224701971 series 2465165
In the final episode of season 1, we look at five recent publications in the field of toxicology.
- Voelker, SE, et al. Semi-quantitative determination of designer steroids by high performance liquid chromatography with ultraviolet detection in the absence of reference material. (2018) Drug Test. Anal. 1-7
- Moretti, M. A liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry method for the determination of cocaine and metabolites in blood and in dried blood spots collected from postmortem samples and evaluation of the stability over a 3-month period. (2018) Drug Test. Anal. 10: 1430-1437
- Oenning, AL. et al. An effective and high-throughput analytical methodology for pesticide screening in human urine by disposable pipette extraction and gas chromatography - mass spectrometry. (2018) J Chrom B. 1092:459-465
- Bertol, E. et al. Proactive drugs in DFSA cases: Toxicological findings in an eight-years study. (2018) For. Sci. Int. 291: 207-215
- Brockbals, L. et al. Time-dependent postmortem redistribution of opioids in blood and alternative matrices. (2018) J. Anal. Toxicol. 42: 365-374
Contact us at email@example.com
Find out more about TIAFT at www.tiaft.org
The Toxpod is a production of The International Association of Forensic Toxicologists. The opinions expressed by the hosts are their own and do not necessarily reflect the views of TIAFT.