Efficientpreneur Show | Build & Scale Your Business Profitability Online With Less Time, Effort And Cost So You Can Enjoy A Fulfilling Lifestyle
The Art Of Leadership And Decision Making With Bob Rausch
Hmmm there seems to be a problem fetching this series right now. Last successful fetch was on May 14, 2020 22:36 ()
What now? This series will be checked again in the next day. If you believe it should be working, please verify the publisher's feed link below is valid and includes actual episode links. You can contact support to request the feed be immediately fetched.
Manage episode 228474077 series 1936256
- Why you decided to study psychology and then do a PHD in clinical psychology?
- What did you learn from serving in the air force and war in general?
- How did you get involved as Host in the radio show Strategies for Living?
- What doors the radio show have opened to you and what did you learn from it the most?
- You practiced psychology professionally for over a decade why you decided to transition into coaching and public speaking?
- From where you start when you want to evaluate the performance of a company?
- When you work with CEOs or executives, what kind of questions you ask them to Asses their performance as leaders?
- How do shorten the time of the decision making cycle for executives and their teams?
- Is poor judgment is part of the learning process to gain experience and make a better judgment or there’s another way?
- Do you believe that failure is a better teacher than success?
- How do you define work-life balance?
- What are the main criteria for achieving work life balance is it linked with the number of hours that you work or other elements?
- How do you define leadership?
- Is every employee can be a leader and what does that really mean if he’s already led by other managers or leaders?
- How to achieve self-awareness and why its important for leadership?
- What is personal energy and how to develop it?
- Can high performance lead to high levels of anxiety?
- Share with us some of the tools or software that make you more efficient?
- What's your daily life and work routine looks like?
- What’s one marketing strategy that helped you the most in developing your business?
- What are your other hobbies?
- Who are your top 3 mentors?
- What’s the best advice that you ever received?
- If you have the chance, what would you say to advice your younger self?
- What are your top 3 favorite books?
- What are the top 3 people that you are inspired by?
- What makes you really happy?
- How people can contact you?