Manage episode 261251594 series 2363289
Adult Swim's haunting yet thought-provoking stop-motion series 'The Shivering Truth' returns for Season 2. To celebrate that fact, we had a chance to chat with director/executive producer Cat Solen in a unique interview experience. We stepped into the simulated world of Second Life to carry out the interview in a uniquely designed venue tailormade for the series itself. Be sure to check out the video!
During this interview, Solen talked about creator Vernon Chatman's creative process and how they work together to bring his ideas to the screen, the particular challenges and creative rewards posed by stop-motion animation, the incredible work of their entire team from concept to execution, and just which effects sequences were the hardest to pull off. Plus, Solen shares her thoughts on Season 2 and what she wants audiences to get out of the experience.
Support the Show through Patreon:
Want to find our cohosts online?
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/DrClawMD
- Buy the book 'The Science of Breaking Bad' - https://mitpress.mit.edu/books/science-breaking-bad
Sean Paul Ellis
- IG and twitter @seanpaulellis
- Performer at Washington Improv Theater where you can find tickets and times.
- The Bureau podcast: https://tunein.com/podcasts/Comedy-Podcasts/The-Bureau-p1290704/
If you are digging our show and want to help you out, then you can do so in the following ways:
1. Recommend a cartoon to us:
Call us and leave a message at 202-681-4406. If you call then we will 100% review you recommendations if we haven't watched the cartoon yet.
2. Leave a review on iTunes with the following message titled "Don't wake the ants,“ with the review, “They're dreaming out universe."
3. Like our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/SaturdayMourningCartoons/
4. Follow us on twitter @MourningToons
5. Check us out on Instagram @SaturdayMourningCartoons