The Too Much Rock podcast is a 30-minute journey through the weekly music acquisitions of its creator. It may feature power pop, indie rock, post punk, indie pop, or any other named or unnamed genre.
Episode 127: Paul Sanchez, Zoe Boekbinder, Nickel and Rose, Joshua Ray Walker, Nocona, Folks Like Them, Libby Rodenbough, The Weakerthans, The Greyhound Factory, Ozymandais Carter, Ameena Sharif Ali, Mashmallow
Manage episode 266690991 series 1999041
By Rachel Cholst. Discovered by Player FM and our community — copyright is owned by the publisher, not Player FM, and audio is streamed directly from their servers. Hit the Subscribe button to track updates in Player FM, or paste the feed URL into other podcast apps.
Rachel has some mysterious bug bites (uh-oh) and some thoughts on Lady Antebellum. Remember to sign up for the Patreon or shoot me a Ko-fi this month -- all the proceeds will go to the Trans Justice Funding Project!
- Paul Sanchez -- “A Thousand Songs” (I’m A Song, I’m a Story, I’m a Ghost)
- Zoe Boekbinder -- “Mirror” (Shadow)
- Nickel and Rose -- “Another Man” (Single)
- Joshua Ray Walker -- “Voices” (Glad You Made It)
- Nocona -- “Too Much to Lose” (Los Dos)
- Folks Like Them -- “Folks Like Them” (Single)
- Libby Rodenbough -- “Country Jam” (Spectacle of Love)
- The Weakerthans -- “Sun in an Empty Room” (Reunion Tour)
- The Greyhound Factory -- “Someday” (Single)
- Ozymandias Carter -- “Rise Again” (The Vanishing Crowd)
- Ameena Sharif Ali -- “Farewell to My Man” (Single)
- Mashmallow -- “Heaven Is You” (Single)