Manage episode 268627816 series 1757844
In today's Podcasts, we review the news and highlights of the past week's commercial real estate news as the business community and commercial real estate sector adjusts to the longstanding pandemic state. We discuss articles relating to:
- Major Property Owners hires a Doctor on staff
- COVID-19 related cures and vaccines props up Life Sciences
- Your favorite coffee store is closing 800 stores
- The Pandemic has drastically reduced investment sales
- The top ten South Florida firms to receive PPP funding
- Subleases are on the rise across the country
- Swire sells Brickell City Centre office buildings for a record price
Tune in for all the latest news and and commentary by Jorge Morales on commercial real estate. Jorge Morales is President the independent commercial real estate advisory firm in South Florida, Blue Box Real Estate (www.blueboxre.com). He is author of the commercial real estate book Don't Sign the Lease (www.dontsignthelease.com) which is available in print or as an eBook.
To appear as a guest on the show or to contact Jorge, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.