Hmmm there seems to be a problem fetching this series right now. Last successful fetch was on July 20, 2021 10:25 ()
What now? This series will be checked again in the next day. If you believe it should be working, please verify the publisher's feed link below is valid and includes actual episode links. You can contact support to request the feed be immediately fetched.
Manage episode 273302890 series 57904
Ari talks about the importance of asynchronous communication and communication with mathematics. He shares with us some tools that he uses such as Trello, Voxer, Slack and so much more.
- Understanding the value of asynchronous communication - 0:13
- Using asynchronous communication - 1:35
- Voxer as an excellent tool - 2:56
- Answering Voxer messages - 4:34
- Why use asynchronous communication - 6:20
- The numbers don’t lie - 7:49
- Being ten times more effective - 9:00