Manage episode 273599439 series 2799905
In our second episode, I interview Megan Arend who is easily one of the most talented people I’ve worked with. Megan is currently a Senior Product Manager at Nautilus Labs where she participates in their mission to advance the efficiency of ocean commerce.
In our discussion, Megan and I cover a lot of ground and she offers great career advice around:
· How to advocate for yourself by asking for what you want
· The importance of taking career chances even when it’s scary
· The significance of persistence, but also knowing when to walk away.
· Doing more with less.
· The burden of leadership.
· The importance of empathy in your career
· Her morning routine and how to get your brain firing on all cylinders before work
· Her answer to an important question most tech companies care about
And much, much more.
If you have any comments, questions, or feedback on Career Corner, please reach out to me (Jonathan) on Twitter, Instagram or LinkedIn. If you're interested in some of my career coaching services, check out my website here.
Thank you for listening!