Manage episode 274781257 series 2134955
Rebecca Sharp has spent the past 7 years in the construction industry after obtaining a Masters degree in Architecture. Through a journey of shadow work and connecting with her inner lightworker, she began embracing her feminine energy and authenticity in a male-dominated industry. She is on an ascension journey to connect with her highest self by not letting her perfectionism get in the way, and helps others do the same as a certified life coach.
In this episode of The Uncensored Empath:
- How Rebecca embraces her feminine working in a male-dominated industry
- How to identify your version of perfectionism
- How to recognize when your perfectionist is showing
- The freedom that comes from setting aside time to “just be”
- Tools to help you find your way out of perfectionism and balance the feminine + masculine
This show is supported by:
- Blissoma | Visit blissoma.com and use the code EMPATH for 20% off all oils and serums.
- Function of Beauty | Visit functionofbeauty.com/empath for 20% off your first order
- IG: @findyoursoulspark
- Website: www.findyoursoulpark.com
- Get your journal: www.findyoursoulspark.com/shop (use code EMPATH for your special offer available only to The Uncensored Empath listeners)
- Head over to Emily The Medium to listen and subscribe!
This show is produced by Soulfire Productions