Manage episode 275037800 series 52225
Have you ever wanted to live on a cruise ship? It can now happen. An entrepreneur in Panama bought a Carnival Corporation cruise ship that was for sale and is turning it into floating condos at sea. We learn all about this deal and how you can bid on a condo at sea starting at $25,000.
Richard has cruise news on:
- A Federal Judge tries to delay Carnival Corporation from returning to service
- Royal Caribbean outlines what returning to cruise will look like in Asia
- Royal Caribbean trademark a device called a "tracelet"
- One cruise line says they are returning on December 18, 2020
- Carnival Cruise Line ship comes to the aid of a sinking boat
Listener Question: I don't see any sailings from Florida to Bermuda, why is that?
Thoughts or questions? email@example.com
Want daily cruise news? Subscribe to the Cruise Radio News podcast feed.
Get in-depth cruise news and industry insight at www.cruiseradio.net.