Manage episode 275614794 series 52225
A review of Carnival Glory. This was a seven-night sailing to Key West and the Bahamas from New Orleans. We get all the highlights of this Caribbean cruise plus a review of the Chef's Table.
Richard has cruise news on:
- Carnival starts restaffing ships
- Florida's governor onboard for reopening the cruise industry
- Virgin Voyages axes another round of sailings
- Alaska's state representative wants to change legislation to save the cruise industry
- Another cruise in Europe was sent packing for dipping out on an excursion
Listener Question: If I move my reservation from Carnival personal vacation planner to travel agent, will I lose my onboard I received from my canceled sailing?
Thoughts or questions? firstname.lastname@example.org
Want daily cruise news? Subscribe to the Cruise Radio News podcast feed.
Get in-depth cruise news and industry insight at www.cruiseradio.net.