Manage episode 284691483 series 52225
We get a review of a cruise aboard Norwegian Epic. This was a seven-night sailing from Rome that hit all the popular ports of call. We learn what it is like sailing Norwegian Cruise Line in Europe and how it differs, if at all, from sailing in the Caribbean.
Sherry Laskin has cruise news:
- Carnival reveals details about a space onboard the upcoming Mardi Gras
- Carnival publishes return to cruise protocols early, then pulls them off the website.
- Mexico is suggesting that some cruise lines homeport in Cozumel
- The future looks grim for the Alaska 2021 cruise season
- Viking Cruises starts construction on the new ship
Listener Question: I am curious about this Titanic II ship. Was wondering if this for real? Mike
Thoughts or questions? email@example.com
Want daily cruise news? Subscribe to the Cruise Radio News podcast feed.
Get in-depth cruise news and industry insight at www.cruiseradio.net.