LIVE Q&A // Kids harsh words, screaming, hurting pets, picky eating, partners refusing to align with parenting approach
Manage episode 285029363 series 2760262
Welcome back to our LIVE Q&A SERIES on the podcast through the rest of the year, using the audio from our weekly Instagram LIVE videos. A few of the topics we cover this episode:
- 4 yo smothering cat
- Kid screaming and yelling, overwhelmed parent
- Accidental shaming of kids
- Kid only eating carbs
- What is intuitive eating?
- 3 kids under 4 hurting dog + each other
- Partner who parents differently * doesn’t believe in the research-based resources
- Kid saying “mean mama!”
- Struggling not to over-control partner’s parenting
- Grandparents poo pooing "new-agey" approach
- Kids insisting on second helpings of of less healthy food
- Our Freedoms Model
- Our RESIST Approach
- Our Shop - GUIDES + PRINTS!
- Our Resources Page
- Our Coaching page
- Amber Okamura, Upbringing’s Artist
- Mary Schroeder, Upbringing’s Letterer
- Alex Olavarria, our producer, musician, editor + husband/brother in law
Contact us! We want to hear your thoughts. We care deeply about what you think and how you’re doin’, so get in touch -- we’re better together.
Email us: email@example.com
Follow Upbringing on Instagram: @upbringing.co
Join us to explore topics such as: parenting, motherhood, discipline, resistance, RIE parenting, feminist parenting, toddlers, tantrums, potty training, mindful parenting, conscious parenting, evidence-based parenting, positive parenting, respectful parenting, simplicity parenting and positive discipline.