Manage episode 285272133 series 52225
A review of Seabourn Sojourn on an 11-night sailing from Vancouver, BC to Anchorage, Alaska on a luxury cruise line. Find out what the difference is between a regular Alaska cruise and taking the luxury route.
Sherry Laskin has cruise news:
- Norwegian Cruise Line cancels sailings through June 1, 2020
- Nassau, Bahamas says cruise ships could start doing test voyages there as early as the spring
- Royal Caribbean is requiring crew members to be vaccinated
- Royal is also remaining bullish on the 2021 Alaska season
- MSC Cruises shows us that the machines are in control
Listener Question: I have a cruise booked for December 2021, and haven’t really been shopping around outside of that. My question is, should we expect prices to rise due to ships not filling all the rooms? There is such a pent-up desire to cruise, I’m afraid the competition will be steep for a while. -Kayla
Thoughts or questions? firstname.lastname@example.org
Want daily cruise news? Subscribe to the Cruise Radio News podcast feed.
Get in-depth cruise news and industry insight at www.cruiseradio.net.