Bacon Wrapped Business With Brad Costanzo | Sizzling Hot Business Advice Guaranteed To Make You Fat...PROFITS!
How To Find Hot International Real Estate Investments with Ronan McMahon
Manage episode 289799342 series 1402092
Ever imagine what it would be like to own a second home (or two) in an international resort or vacation location?
- Would you want to buy it to live in a country with a lower cost of living while enjoying the high life of a condo on the beach?
- Would you rent it out and cash in on high yields in high demand locales?
- Would you do a combination of both? Live there for a few months and rent it out the rest of the year?
This has been an investment strategy I've recently been pursuing and I invited the founder of Real Estate Trend Alert (RETA), Ronan McMahon on the show today to discuss how his company provides the information, tools and access to deeply discounted deals before they're presented to the public.
Ronan McMahon is editor of Real Estate Trend Alert (RETA) and a global real estate scout. He spends six months of every year on the road, finding and negotiating opportunities to buy low and make serious profit from capital appreciation, rental income, or a mixture of both.
He does this both for his own personal real estate portfolio and for members of Real Estate Trend Alert. Only RETA get details of the best deals he finds worldwide—in Latin America, Europe, and Asia.
One of his biggest strengths is identifying markets that are due for an upswing in values—but where other investors aren’t looking yet.
I am a paying subscriber to their service and use it to educate myself on the possibilities of investing and potentially living overseas and I've gotten tremendous value from their resources.
But in addition to the education, Ronan and his team scour these countries and leverage their relationships with established developers to create incredible deals on pre-development real estate in what Ronan calls “the path of progress.”
Ronan also has a brilliant business model because he travels the world looking at real estate opportunities and leverages the RETA membership to secure these discounted investment properties, while sharing in the revenue from the developers.
It's a win-win-win situation.
- Developers win because they receive a surge of demand and pre-sales for the properties they want to develop, thus de-risking their investment
- RETA member-investors win because the economies of scale from the RETA memberships
- Ronan and his team win because they get paid for providing valuable deals and connecting investors with developers.
In this episode episizzle you'll hear me satisfy my own selfish curiosity (as always) but it will also get your wheels turning about how you might be able to create a profitable business by matching up supply with demand.
And if you're interested in learning more about Real Estate Trend Alert, visit https://internationalliving.com/real-estate and get his free report: 15 Best Places to Invest in Real Estate in 2021.