Manage episode 290025397 series 2712703
Join Jason Evert, Wanda Gawronska (the niece of Blessed Pier Giorgio Frassati), and Fr. David Bellusci, O.P., as they reply to questions from young adults and the JP2 Project. Together, the trio discuss:
- How can young adults practice the virtue of chastity?
- What was Blessed Pier Giorgio’s deepest passion?
- What do Pier Giorgio’s personal letters tell us about his struggles?
- What’s a person to do if he or she keeps failing at chastity?
- What’s the latest on Pier Giorgio’s canonization process?
- How can a dating couple strive together to be saints?
- And more…
JP2 Project: https://jp2project.org
Go with us on pilgrimage: https://chastity.com/pilgrimage/
Support Us on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/jasonevert
Hallow 14-days free: https://hallow.com/lustisboring/
Covenant Eyes: http://www.covenanteyes.com/?promocode=chastity