Manage episode 290384770 series 2416597
Today’s healthcare system is flawed. We put so much focus on sick care, we never actually look at what it means to be healthy.
One health epidemic we are facing today is a rapid decline in natural testosterone levels. The causes are numerous — the food we eat, the air we breathe, the plastic we drink out of, and even our cars — and the effects far-reaching.
Former champion men’s physique competitor and international best-selling author, Jay Campbell, is a global thought leader on hormones, biohacking, and higher consciousness. He joins me today to talk about testosterone. Jay has spent the last two decades learning the ins and outs of testosterone optimization from the top researchers in the field. He delivers the latest and best protocols for men on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) including some practices that question traditional methods of hormone optimization.
We discuss truths and falsehoods surrounding testosterone treatment, finding hormone balance, and the testosterone sweet spot.
- Learn more: JayCCampbell.com
- Join Jay’s Mailing List: Join.JayCCampbell.com
- The Jay Campbell Podcast: Youtube.com/jaycampbell333
- Cosmeceutical Peptides Company: AseirCustom.com
- The Optimized Tribe Premium Group: TheOptimizedTribe
- Twitter: twitter.com/jaycampbell333
- Instagram: instagram.com/jaycampbell333
- LinkedIn: linkedin.com/in/jayccampbell/
- Amazon Bio: amazon.com/Jay-Campbell/e/B017FHWY5E
- Pinterest: Pinterest.com/JayCampbell333/_created/
- Visit thisishuso.com/rebel and use the code REBEL25 to save $25
Do you want more to empower yourself through healthy living? Is your busy lifestyle an obstacle to your health? Join The Rebel Health Coach community for the support and knowledge you need for better performance, better business and a better you!
Disclaimer: The activities and research discussed in these podcasts are suggestions only and are only advised to be undertaken following prior consultation with a health or medical professional. Fitness training, nutrition, and other physical pursuits should be tailored to the individual based upon an assessment of their personal needs.
The Rebel Health Coach Podcast is produced by Crate Media