Matt and Matt. Bond over Bond. Matt Gourley and Matt Mira love James Bond so much they decided to make a podcast about it. Each episode they invite a guest to dive deep into one movie from the greatest film franchise known to man. Looking for the archives? All episodes older than 6 months can be found exclusively on Stitcher Premium, ad-free. Go to stitcher.com/premium and use promo code BONDING for 1 month free (and $5 off the annual plan!).
Manage episode 290448646 series 1770889
By mugglecast, Andrew Sims, Laura Tee, and Pamela Gocobachi. Discovered by Player FM and our community — copyright is owned by the publisher, not Player FM, and audio is streamed directly from their servers. Hit the Subscribe button to track updates in Player FM, or paste the feed URL into other podcast apps.
- Andrew and Laura are two for two on Moderna. Laura recommends taking advantage of Office Depot's free copy and lamination of your COVID-19 vaccine card.
- Dogecoin has been going insane, giving Andrew some serious FOMO.
- Happy 4/20 to all who celebrate!
- Facebook is adding a video speed dating feature, which forces us to examine the history of online dating.
- Disney's next live action movie will tell the story of Cinderella's evil step sisters. Are we getting villain origin story fatigue yet?
- Downton Abbey 2 has been announced, and will be hitting theaters this Christmas. Andrew is already prepping his crumpet recipe!
- With the Derek Chauvin verdict coming any day now, more shootings of black men have made headlines. When will we collectively stop giving the benefit of the doubt to officers, but not to victims?
- Marjorie Taylor Greene has egg on her face after her 'America First' caucus proposal flopped spectacularly with fellow Republicans.
- Pam wants to know what the weirdest rule or law we're aware of is. Don't worry, we gotchu.
- This week's recommendations are a mixed bag: Book your summer plans NOW (Andrew), Check out Holly McCormack for Congress (Laura), and watch the best (in our opinion) live action Disney adaptation, 'The Jungle Book' (Pam).
- This week's episode is sponsored by Public (https://www.public.com/MILLENNIAL to follow us on Public and see what we're investing in. You'll even get a slice of stock when you join!) Support #Millennial by supporting our sponsors!
And on this week's installment of After Dark, available on Patreon:
- Pam has a rage of the week that needs to live within the safe confines of Patreon. Pop some popcorn for this one, folks!
- Andrew's "I told you so" moment with one of his favorite podcasters.
- For this round of BAE choice questions, we talk changing careers, Falcon and Winter Soldier, and more!