210: Making $10MM Net Profit in 1977 Semiconductors, to Computer Store Bankruptcy, & Bouncing Back with Bel Air Internet | Terry Koosed
Manage episode 290857473 series 2394763
Terry Koosed is the Founder of Bel Air Internet, a Los Angeles based Internet Service Provider, and a leading authority on successful entrepreneurship. He has founded and successfully run seven companies in the high-tech industry during the past 40 years, sometimes concurrently, and is what some would call, a serial entrepreneur.
Listen to Part II, right now: How Exceptional Customer Service made Bel Air Internet a Leading Provider (A Continuation of EP 210).
This Episode is Sponsored By:
- You might think stable, enterprise-ready cloud infrastructure like Oracle is out of reach for your new company, but Oracle for Startups was made just for you. Oracle wants to help you land those big customers so they’re offering preferred pricing on enterprise cloud for startups, free cloud credits, and 70% off their cloud services. Visit: millionaire-interviews.com/oracle
- Are you looking for a safe investment vehicle that hedges against inflation? Well, one of our Loyal Patreon Members, Mr. Jonathan Tuttle, runs Midwest Park Capital which is a real estate fund that helps savvy entrepreneurs with this very issue. Learn how you can passively invest in one of the Safest Real Estate Assets over the Past 50 Years! Visit Midwest Park Capital at: millionaire-interviews.com/MWPCapital
- BKA Content, a writing agency with 10+ years of experience now offers a monthly subscription that will do it all for you. They offer different sized packages depending on how many blogs per month you like and you’ll also have a dedicated account manager that will do all your keyword research, topic creation, and blog writing. If you sign up right now, you can get up to one month worth of blogs for free, go to: millionaire-interviews.com/BKAContent
- Carole from Malaysia became a Patreon member because she liked Austin’s interview style and she has the opportunity to have her one-on-one call to learn valuable business ideas. Sign up and become a Patreon member today, go to: millionaire-interviews.com/patreon
- Go check out our very special Patreon Q&A Episode... Doggie Style: A Peek from Behind... Our Route 66 Road Trip. Become a Patreon member by going to: millionaire-interviews.com/patreon
- Paul’s favorite Patreon episodes were the two super awkward but very entertaining interviews. If you want to listen to these interviews that turned bad, sign up to become a Patreon member by going to: millionaire-interviews.com/patreon
Want to Support the Show? Well we'd love for you to join our Patreon Group! What's in it for you? Well you'll instantly get a scheduled call from Austin, where he'll help you with your current or future business... Sign-Up Now at millionaire-interviews.com/patreon. 😀😎😍
*** For Show Notes, Key Points, Contact Info, Resources Mentioned, & the Fabulous 4 Questions on this episode visit our website: Terry Koosed. ***
Feedback? Questions? Comments? We would love to hear from you! Hollar at us via: Facebook Group (@MiPViPs), or Twitter (@acpeek or @millionairepod), Instagram (@millionaire_interviews), LinkedIn (@austincpeek), Facebook (@millionaireinterviews), or Email: email@example.com. 😎😍😀