Manage episode 291169940 series 2812849
As an entrepreneur, building a successful business requires you to focus on more than just marketing strategies and systems --you need to pay attention to your health, too. Every single entrepreneur is impacted by their health, yet we all seem to put it on the backburner as we build our business. But it’s time for that to change.
In this episode, I am talking to Kate Lyman, a health and nutrition expert who helps her clients achieve sustainable health outcomes through highly individualized nutrition coaching. We’re going to be diving into sleep, exercise, and nutrition and look at the impact health has on entrepreneurs and how to create a better balance of energy from a holistic perspective so we can build a thriving and sustainable business.
In this episode, we cover…
- Why we cannot give from a source of depletion
- How to manage your stress and why it’s so important
- The rule of three minimums
- Why rest impacts our decisions
- How to balance your energy through nutrition and exercise
Connect with Kate:
“When we focus on balance over perfection and consistency over perfection. I think we're just really, truly setting our Thumbs up for long-term success, rather than this all-or-nothing mentality that keeps us spinning our wheels. I think it's the exact same thing in business, exact same thing in relationships, it's the exact same thing and how we live our lives in all facets of those lives.” - Kate Lyman
“When we focus on balancing our health, we're able to give more, provide more provide better service and, and not be these humans teetering on the edge of burnout and like trying to give from an empty cup.” - Kate Lyman
Thanks for listening, and if you like what you've heard, feel free to share this episode with your friends! There are so many amazing women waiting to discover the Laptop Lifestyle, and I'd love you to help me spread the word.
Don't forget to screenshot this episode and share it on your Insta stories to win a free
coaching call with me!
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Head over to AmandaKolbye.com for more business tips and resources for the traveling entrepreneurs.
- Subscribe and Listen to The Laptop Lifestyle Podcast
- Review the Laptop Lifestyle Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, or wherever you listen to podcasts
- The Laptop Lifestyle Bootcamp is OPEN for enrollment! Get access right here!
- Join the waitlist for the $5k Accelerator right here!
- My NEW YouTube Channel has launched, and you can find the first episode right here.
- Check out The Content Kit Mini-Course to get my foolproof system for creating, storing, and organizing your content so you can stop feeling overwhelmed!
- The Instagram Business Blueprint is a great tool for advanced Instagram marketing and sales if you’re ready to level up your IG game!