Manage episode 293230733 series 1180386
A new group of adventurers set forth on a journey in the D&D campaign “Fallen Empires”
Characters of this campaign include: Powell the Goliath Paladin (Eric), Squeeb the Deep Gnome Wizard (Stephen), Token the Mousefolk Rogue (Matt), Tamsyn the Wood Elf Ranger (Andy), and Luke is once again our fearless DM.
Just like cracking open a brand new book, a new campaign is upon us! Fallen Empires is a campaign written by Luke. Our players old and new are recruits for the King’s mercenary guild, their training is complete and they’ve been instructed to go out into the world on their own for a year in order to decide if they are meant for the guild life. When we join our heroes they are all on their way back to the kingdom of Zadia after their year of independence and find that Zadia is on the brink of war with Glyphen the neighboring kingdom.
1. We learn the background of the Zadia and the trouble surrounding its half of the Stone of Power.
2. A flashback to our adventurers first night of training, knocked unconscious a group of fresh recruits are taken cliff-side.
3. Now awake and confused the young group see a cloud move over Zadia, citizens go limp then wake back up and continue working; laughter can be heard in the distance.
4. Entering a goblin stronghold, they find a woman being tortured. They must find a way forward without their weapons.
5. Initiative is rolled and the first fight of the campaign commences!