Manage episode 294418282 series 2899744
Public speaking may not be the greatest fear in the world, but it certainly scares a great many people. Some get nervous when presenting to large groups, while others break into sweats at the mere thought of speaking to even a small group. But as my guest, Frances Cahill, will share with you, it doesn’t have to be this way. You can be more comfortable when speaking in public.
In this episode
- What exactly is glossophobia?
- Why public speaking is the safest activity in the world
- The cause of the fear of public speaking some people experience
- Is it public speaking that you really fear?
- When the fear response usually starts
- If the fear of public speaking is always going to happen when you get up to speak
- How to deal with the fear of public speaking