Manage episode 295861406 series 64151
The Language of Global Marketing: Translate Your Domestic Strategies into International Sales and Profits by Wendy Pease
A domestic strategy and only one language mean lost revenue and missed opportunities. Your business could be exploding on a global level. If your business wants international growth across borders into global industries, pursuing buyers without considering their culture or by using a machine translation hurts your efforts.
A solid strategy with high-quality, culturally adapted content and translations connects you to prospective buyers online and leads to completed sales. To convert more website visitors into loyal customers and increase profits, you need the correct content in the globalized or localized language for your target audience.
In The Language of Global Marketing, Wendy Pease provides the roadmap for business-builders to find new revenue from a global audience with the right quality content and tools. Filled with easy-to-understand strategies and solutions to real-life situations, this is your guide to successful international expansion through global inbound marketing and translation services.
- How to align your expansion plans, communications, and brand with your company’s digital marketing plan
- Four key components to building a successful Translation Management Plan
- Secrets to receiving better quality and more culturally appropriate translations from your translator
- Nine tactics to optimize your website and translate data for global SEO in your target market
- Interpreter options when you need to speak to your customers
- Huge advantages of cultivating a diverse workforce while expanding globally
Connect with your buyers across every language and culture – no passport or overseas travel necessary. The Language of Global Marketing will help you speak the language of success for your organization.
Click here for this episode's website page with the links mentioned during the interview...