Manage episode 296969493 series 2793284
This week Marc and Angel Chernoff join me on the podcast. They are professional coaches, full-time students of life, and admirers of the human spirit, and have been recognized by Forbes as having "one of the most popular personal development blogs."
Marc and Angel are also the authors of two books that share over 1000 things people can do to live a happy and successful life. One of the things I love about their books (and our conversation) is that they take some really big topics and simplify them into practical and implementable things we can do in order to be better humans and make the world a better place.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- The inspiration behind Marc and Angel’s book, 1000+ Little Things Happy, Successful People Do.
- Why Marc and Angel say their route into personal development was out of necessity.
- What made them decide to write a book about relationships.
- Marc and Angel answer the question, “What do I do to get my partner to be interested in personal development as much as I am?”
- Advice for someone who feels hopeless or helpless due to life’s circumstances.
- Why their book, 1000+ Little Habits of Happy, Successful Relationships, is great for single people too.
- Some strategies you can employ when you are feeling burnt out.
- Practical ways you can get back to happy and simplify your life.
PS: We’re looking for your stories about how you’ve made noise in your life. It can be tangible stories like how you transitioned from one job to another or internal work - such as how your self-confidence grew over a number of years. Listeners, you are such a major part of this show and I want to honor your voices and stories. We need to hear more women’s stories. Head over to AndreaOwen.com/Talk to share yours with us.