Manage episode 297110796 series 2336001
Vianney is one third of BLEASS, a company that makes exciting and intuitive plug-ins for iOS and desktop music producers.
Vianney and I had a great conversation about the work that goes into plug-in design and creation. He shared the creative process and some of the important considerations, such as how much control should a user have over certain parameters of a plug-in. It was great getting some insight into how the tools we use are made.
*BLEASS is offering all members of my Music Production Club their Delay plug-in for free from July 9-19, 2021. Join the Music Production Club to get your free download! https://brianfunk.com/mpc
- BLEASS - https://www.bleass.com
- BLEASS Delay - https://www.bleass.com/bleass-delay/
- BLEASS Granulizer - https://www.bleass.com/bleass-granulizer/
- A Journey Inward by Brian Funk - https://soundcloud.com/brianfunk/sets/a-journey-inward
Brian Funk Links:
- Website - https://brianfunk.com
- Intro Music Made with 16-Bit Ableton Live Pack - https://brianfunk.com/blog/16-bit
- Ableton Live Pack Archive - https://brianfunk.com/blog/ableton-live-pack-archive
- Music Production Club - https://brianfunk.com/mpc
- Music Production Podcast - https://brianfunk.com/podcast
- Save 25% on Ableton Live Packs at my store with the code: PODCAST - https://brianfunk.com/store
Thank you for listening.
Please review the Music Production Podcast on your favorite podcast provider!
And don’t forget to visit my site https://BrianFunk.com for music production tutorials, videos, and sound packs.