Manage episode 297612561 series 2825615
655: From Dorm Room to 10 Million in Sales , Dan Soviero, Signature Lacross
From Dorm Room to 10 Million in Sales
Dan Soviero, Signature Lacross
– The Sharkpreneur podcast with Seth Greene Episode 655 Dan Soviero
Dan Soviero founded Signature Lacrosse in 2015 to make the first "premium" lacrosse ball. He partnered with top leagues NLL, WPLL, MLL and CLL, and now the ball is used by more than 300 college lacrosse programs. Signature has since expanded beyond lacrosse to offer customized team apparel and equipment through a simplified process.
Listen to this illuminating Sharkpreneur episode with Dan Soviero about making over 10 million in sales.
Here are some of the beneficial topics covered on this week’s show:
● How having a new niche in a market can make you extremely successful.
● Why developing character and always being humble is more important than winning.
● How having the right team and value prop and the data to back your pitch you can raise money.
● Why putting in the hours and burning the candle stick at both ends gets the job done.
● How evolving into a bigger team can be challenging for the leaders.
Connect with Dan:
Guest Contact Info
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices