Manage episode 302480891 series 1509445
In the past, Lisa said she made abysmally slow progress with Weight Watchers and got rejected from the super-expensive Spark People program for being too broken! Then, after her husband suggested she was taking way too many supplements, she found us.
Once she learned to solve the puzzle of her nutrition and give her body the nutrients it needed to thrive, everything fell into place, losing 16 lbs (7.3 kg) or 13% of her body weight. And most importantly, she feels great!
In this chat, we discuss:
- What’s your why? Why did you want to go to the effort of focusing on the nutrients in your food?
- What other approaches had you tried?
- What did you learn from DDF vs the Masterclass?
- How much weight did you end up losing between DDF and the MC?
- How did your body fat change?
- Which supps did you find you no longer needed?
- How has your need for hypothyroid meds changed?
- How do you feel about your optimised diet vs relying on supps?
- How have your energy levels changed? Digestion?
- What are your typical meals?
- What do you eat most often?
- What advice would you give you people just starting out?
- Big Fat Keto Lies (Book)
- NutriBooster Recipe Books
- Data-Driven Fasting 30 Day Challenge
- Nutritional Optimisation Masterclass