Manage episode 243701698 series 2394134
So back in Season 3 Episode 49, I interviewed Jan Soerensen from Nosto about the role of artificial intelligence in eCommerce personalization.
I got to catch up with Jan at Klaviyo:BOS '19 and we had a chat about how agile e-tailers are merging onsite personalization with their email flows and campaigns.
Here is a summary of our discussion:
- Personalization powers product recommendations, product bundles as well as 2-point predictive segments,
- Image tracking recognition is making improvements in ecommerce personalization
- Nosto can serve dynamic content and product recommendations to Klaviyo emails
- The next development of onsite and offsite segmentation will be AI understanding and creating segments for marketers
- At the moment we have Predictive segmentation in place assisted by data science and marketing teams,
- Verticalisation: fashion and beauty are the most innovative verticals
- SKU count: personalisation is not limited to high SKU counts. DTC brands use personalisation for the creation of onsite funnels e.g. VIPs or returning customers see different
FACEBOOK GROUP...CONTINUE OUR CONVERSATIONThe eCommerce GrowthAccelerator Mastermind Facebook Group has just launched. It is a community... ✔️ for founders and experts passionately involved in eCommerce ✔️ for the truly ambitious wanting to make an impact in the markets they serve ✔️ for those willing and open to help and share with other members Here is where to apply to join the Facebook group >>http://bit.ly/ecommercefb