Manage episode 244554670 series 2394134
On today's episode, we are joined by Anmol Oberoi, Founder of Emitrr - a voice commerce platform for eCommerce merchants and also an Amazon Partner for voice commerce.We talk about,
- Core voice commerce concepts and why now is the right time for eCommerce merchants to start adoption.
- Amazon's Alexa's current dominance in the voice space
- Quantifying voice commerce outside of Amazon's domain
- The convergence of voice and display screens with devices such as Echo Show
- Current limitations of Alexa outside of the home environment
- Stages of the customer journey, merchants should consider voice commerce
- Best practices for designing voice UI?
- The current size of the voice commerce space and what lies ahead in the future
Anmol also talks about five fundamental pillars to your voice commerce strategy,
- Focus on the user as real estate is limited
- Environment and context awareness
- There is no hierarchy in Voice
- Focus on delivering short responses
It is a tactic and strategy-packed episode!
FACEBOOK GROUP...CONTINUE OUR CONVERSATIONThe eCommerce GrowthAccelerator Mastermind Facebook Group has just launched. It is a community... ✔️ for founders and experts passionately involved in eCommerce ✔️ for the truly ambitious wanting to make an impact in the markets they serve ✔️ for those willing and open to help and share with other members Here is where to apply to join the Facebook group >>http://bit.ly/ecommercefb