Manage episode 245021638 series 2394134
On today's episode, we interview Derek O’Carroll, CEO of Brightpearl, a cloud-based ERP for retailers and wholesalers. So Brightpearl carried on research on the root causes of low TrustPilot reviews for retailers and balled it down to poor post-purchase customer experience caused by poor backend processes.
We talk about,
- Every customer who leaves feedback is now an influencer - and every potential buyer is ready to be influenced.
- Delivery, service, refund and returns were the most predominant terms used in 1-star ratings
- Digital native brands undergoing channel expansion should watch cash flow, margins, inventory and deliveries.
- The difference in revenue between merchants with an average of 3 stars and 5 stars with a 30% increase in lifetime value revenue
- Focus on the operational aspects of your business
- Get very clear on the experience you want your customers' to have using a workflow for starters
FACEBOOK GROUP...CONTINUE OUR CONVERSATIONThe eCommerce GrowthAccelerator Mastermind Facebook Group has just launched. It is a community... ✔️ for founders and experts passionately involved in eCommerce ✔️ for the truly ambitious wanting to make an impact in the markets they serve ✔️ for those willing and open to help and share with other members Here is where to apply to join the Facebook group >>http://bit.ly/ecommercefb