Manage episode 250449577 series 2394134
This is an interview with Chris Walker of Vietnam Insider, he has been working in the Vietnam Garment Industry since 2008. His expertise is advising established fashion businesses and start-ups that want to leverage the low-cost of manufacturing in Vietnam.
We talk about,
- market research,
- framing and telling your brand story or brand message
- establishing your target audience
- the importance of tech packs, Chris' recommendation is Belinda at Techpacks.co
- Deciding your quality control strategy
- Meeting factories' minimum order quantity
- Major Vietnam trade shows to attend
- Choosing your fabric
- Negotiating price,
- printing options and more...
This episode is brought to you by:
What do sophisticated D2C brands like ColourPop, Huckberry, and Custom Ink all have in common?
They rely on Klaviyo, the growth marketing platform chosen by more than 25,000 online businesses.
With a dedicated team of experts and a platform that consumes more data than any other on the market, Klaviyo helps you own the customer experience and grow higher-value relationships.
From a shopper’s first impression to each subsequent purchase, Klaviyo understands every interaction, empowering brands to create more personalized marketing moments. When you have a 360-degree view of the customer, the growth possibilities are endless.
Visit klaviyo.com/2x to get Klaviyo’s holiday planning guide.