Manage episode 244845299 series 1816805
Have you struggled with having a steady stream of incoming leads for your studio?
You’ve thought about starting a podcast… but failed to take action because “it’s just so over-saturated already.”
The industry is just getting started. If you can jump on this content bandwagon now, you’ll be setting your business up for success in your niche over the next 5+ years.
Take a listen to this episode and find out how and why you should start a podcast!
In this episode you’ll discover:
- How Chris began his embarrassing history as a podcast host (link below)
- Why you should launch a podcast
- How this podcast has impacted Chris Graham’s career
- Why podcasts are more easily consumable than YouTube videos
- How Apple is poised to dominate in the podcasting market
- What the future of podcasting may hold
- Why you need target your customers rather than your peers
- How having a fun podcast keeps it sustainable
- Why you don’t necessarily need to be an expert to have a successful podcast
- Why now is the time to start a podcast – it’ll never be easier!
For full show notes, go to www.thesixfigurehomestudio.com/102
If you want to suggest a guest, an idea for the podcast, or you have some general feedback, then you can submit that via email to email@example.com