Manage episode 286372591 series 2360331
The guitar is an instrument that everyone wants to learn, but it's not easy! It takes a lot of practice and discipline. But what if there was a way to make sure you're practicing the right things?
In this video, we'll explore the science behind how our brains work, and show you some mindsets to help ensure you're making progress on your guitar journey — even when you've had enough of plucking those strings for the day!
★ What kind of guitar player are you? How should you practice? Take the quiz today: https://tonypolecastro.com/ ★ Get the show: https://tonypolecastro.com/get-acoustic-tuesday ★ FOLLOW on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/tac.guitar/
I want to give a huge shoutout to the creatives and researchers that helped make this video possible. Below is a list of resources I sighted in this video.
- BJ Fogg TedX : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AdKUJxjn-R8
- Tom Bilyeu Impact Theory: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCHPSo79rB4
- Rich Roll Podcast: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9uDVVWN_ZE
- Productivity Game (Purposeful Practice): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uoUHlZP094Q
- Productivity Game (Positive Thinking): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBfes3qFs4A