Eddie Trunk, the most well-known name in hard rock and metal music, brings his insight, commentary, reviews, discussion, and in-depth interviews to the podcast world! Join Eddie and his famous friends in rock and entertainment every week for a rollicking good time.
Episode 153: Two Cow Garage, Dan Whitaker, Oklahoma Uprising, Jeremy Parsons, Donal Hinley, Strays Don't Sleep, Andrew Leahey & The Homestead, The Freight, Tibe d'Oro, Jackie Venson, Mic Harrison and the High Score, Snack Cat, Robert Connelly Farr, Slim H
Manage episode 281876350 series 1999041
By Rachel Cholst. Discovered by Player FM and our community — copyright is owned by the publisher, not Player FM, and audio is streamed directly from their servers. Hit the Subscribe button to track updates in Player FM, or paste the feed URL into other podcast apps.
New year, new intro! This week is a fun grab-bag of singles and deep cuts from albums I enjoyed in 2020. In case you missed it, you can listen to my interview with Mike West on Into the Van!
- Two Cow Garage -- “History Now” (Brand New Flag)
- Dan Whitaker -- “Movin’ On With You” (Movin’ On With You)
- Oklahoma Uprising -- “Karma” (High Sign)
- Jeremy Parsons -- “Things to Come” (Things to Come)
- Donal Hinley -- “Couldn’t Breath” (Diary of a Snowflake)
- Strays Don’t Sleep -- “Hope is a Love Song” (A Short Film For a Long Story EP)
- Andrew Leahey & the Homestead -- “Until There’s Nothing But Air” (Single)
- The Freight -- “Fish & a Bike” (Single)
- Tibe d’Oro -- “x + x” (x+x = 1)
- Jackie Venson -- “Go My Way” (Vintage Machines)
- Mic Harrison and the High Score -- “Bright Spot” (Bright Spot)
- Snack Cat -- “Breaking Point” (Single)
- Robert Connely Farr -- “If It Was Up To Me” (Country Supper)
- Slim Hanson and the Poor Choices -- “I Can Hear You Cryin’” (Bustin’ Broncs and Honky Tonks)
- Axel O -- “Not Built For Love” (Single)
- Mariel Buckley -- “No Surprise” (Single)