Manage episode 264585490 series 2361916
Marcus & FBDonkey discuss this week's key topics: what to do with Naismith, is Pittonet a must-have, is it too early to 'cash in' a rookie for Bennell, is it time to move on Macrae/Kelly/Bontempelli for Neale?Click here to support the team, BE a Patreon!
To join our SCC group, simply click the following link (you may need to login): [LINK]
ROUND 4 QUESTIONS
- [PATREON] Orallus_MaximusNaismith is a risk to miss again this week. I have Ceglar for R/F cover but should we go hard with trades anyway?
- [PATREON] Peter HolmesNaismith to Pittonet or is Gawn a must have this week?
- [PATREON] Dan WhittyHow important is getting Pittonet in at R3?
- [TWITTER] @JulienAneseNic Nat to Pittonet?
- [FACEBOOK] Mathew DonnellyAt what point should we be looking to start the upgrade process? Is it too early to start culling rookies for Bennell?
- [FACEBOOK] Brendan ColleyMy bench Rookies are all playing. They’re not scoring well, but they’re playing. Should I target at least one of Sturt/Rivers/Bennell etc this week, or is it okay to spend both my trades on corrections (Houston/McPherson for example).
- [TWITTER] @johnnosayswhatWhat’s the go with Jack Macrae spending 79 % game time on the wing? Trade?
- [TWITTER] @StillmatickJosh Kelly. Is he playing a new role?
- [PATREON] Daniel Gregg-MantleWe wouldn't usually trade out under performing premo's like Bont after 2 rounds. With a shorter season and Neale posting consecutive 150's, do we pull the trigger before our under-performers sink our season early?
- [PATREON] Jimmy FarrugiaIs Neale a must have?
- [FACEBOOK] Ethan AlfordRozee or Simpkin?
- [TWITTER] @Catta_2018Petracca v Rozee