Manage episode 266433087 series 2361916
Lots to consider in 2020, another week with a lot of content to pack in.
Marcus, FBDonkey & Faz cover: Matt Rowell's injury and who to replace him with, Aarts' 76 on debut, bang-for-buck options including Yeo, Whitfield, Ridley & Steven, and more!Click here to support the team, BE a Patreon!
To join our SCC group, simply click the following link (you may need to login): [LINK]
ROUND 6 SHOW RUNDOWN
- [PATREON] Chris Todd How long should we expect Rowell to be out for? Should we hold given his premo scoring potential and other endless issues on field?
- [TWITTER] @loooooongy @laughingracoon had some interesting thoughts about not sideways trading premiums during upgrade cadence. That being the case, we should hold Rowell?
- [PATREON] Geoff Lane Are any of Jack Steele, Dylan Shiel or Yeo worth considering as value Rowell/Viney upgrades?
- [PATREON] John Piraina Rowell up to Yeo to save some coins or up to Macrae or other?
- [TWITTER] @LiamBarry20 Mitchell or Yeo and an extra $113,000. Both have about the same BE.
- [FACEBOOK] Sam Perkins I traded Fyfe-Oliver last week. With Rowell being my latest injury, and having the coin to make him Fyfe this week if named, would you do it? Or look elsewhere?
- [PATREON] Miles Doherty Also, Jake Aarts - trust to stay in the team?
- [PATREON] Tandy Li Any rookies that look like must haves or near to?
- Trade Outs
- [PATREON] Jesse Turner What do we do with Viney?
- [PATREON] Chris Long Which rookies to get rid of this week: Starcevich, Budarick, Brown?
- Trade Ins
- [PATREON] Lachlan Skilbeck Is Whitfield a genuine premium option this year in the forward line. Outside of his injury game he is averaging 96 which puts him at 12th highest average in the forward line, behind Jack Martin. Has his role changed so much that he is no longer a top 6 forward?
- [PATREON] Luke Kenyon I brought in Hill instead of Ridley this week, Sort of regret it but is Ridely still the best Defender to bring in this week?
- [TWITTER] @stephenc24 Can we trust Jack Steven?