Manage episode 254347064 series 2457275
On today's episode, On today's episode, I'm joined by Brigette Wolf, the Head of SnackFutures Innovation at Mondelez International, for a conversation about the future of snacking and the communities that can be built therein.
Today, you'll learn:
- What is SnackFutures? (And what is Mondelez??)
- The team Brigette has built; the type of person who meshes well with incubating new brands within a large, legacy brand, plus the systems that break in the process
- The "pivots" that come with building new products from the ground up within SnackFutures
- How the team at SnackFutures finds the data necessary to spark ideas for new products
- The ways in which SnackFutures plans to implement elements of the consumer experience into its marketing strategy; thoughts on how to generate first-party data within these new brands
- What Brigette looks most forward to from SnackFutures going forward
- Advice on how to build a more emotional and direct brand -- even within a legacy giant
Be sure to stay subscribed for more content and thought leadership like this, and do please leave a rating and review on iTunes if you like what you hear.
Be sure to follow our LinkedIn page to catch all of our content there: https://www.linkedin.com/showcase/authentic-influence-podcast/.
Reach out to Adam Conner on LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/in/adamjconner/ or via email at email@example.com with suggestions for guests, content, or general interest/feedback.
Find more at https://www.podcast.vivoom.co/.
Music: "Streetview" by Jahzzar is licensed under a Attribution-ShareAlike License (CC BY-SA 4.0)