Manage episode 284074453 series 1816738
A former Lieutenant Colonel and commander in the U.S. Air Force, Uchenna L. Umeh M.D., MBA (Dr. Lulu aka The Momatrician) is a Nigerian-born board-certified pediatrician, global speaker on youth suicide prevention, 3-time bestselling author, and mother of three. She is the CEO of Teen Alive, and Dr. Lulu’s Youth Health Center, both dedicated to at-risk youth and youth suicide prevention. She's the author of How to Teach Your Kids About Racism.
What We Discuss with Dr. Uchenna Umeh:
- Her journey as a pediatrician
- How her passion for public speaking about suicide came about
- The alarming numbers of kids with depression and suicidal ideation
- Ways to teach your kids about racism
- The difference between empathy and compassion
- Motivation is your why.
To view full show notes, Click Here!
Like this show? Please leave us a review here -- even one sentence helps! Consider including your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!