Manage episode 284683582 series 1816738
Tripp Lanier is the author of the book, This Book Will Make You Dangerous. He coaches men to get out of the rat race, become an authority in their field, and make a great living doing meaningful work that they love. From small business owners to startup founders to Navy SEALs, Tripp has coached anyone and everyone who refuses to settle and wants to leave the herd.
What We Discuss with Tripp Lanier:
- Finding the confidence to step away from the herd
- Knowing what you really want versus what you think you should do
- How to get connected to what you really want
- What your fantasies reveal about you
- Where the fear in writing comes from and some of his book writing challenges
- How love opens us up to our greatest vulnerabilities
- Recognizing the difference between attention and love
- Everything is an experiment.
- Getting things right vs. just allowing yourself to express
To view full show notes, Click Here!
Like this show? Please leave us a review here -- even one sentence helps! Consider including your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!