Manage episode 266122264 series 1416424
Your Cirrus Specialist. Call me if you're thinking of buying a new Cirrus SR20 or SR22. Call 1-650-967-2500 for Cirrus purchase and training assistance, or to take my online seminar: So You Want to Fly or Buy a Cirrus.
Send us an email
If you have a question you'd like answered on the show, let listeners hear you ask the question, by recording your listener question using your phone.
Summary154 Max talks about a Las Vegas Class B violation by a pilot who ignored ATC instructions to exit the Bravo. The pilot whined and made excuses rather than comply with ATC. Max relates the incident to the FAA’s five Hazardous Attitudes and adds a sixth attitude, loss of face, which has been proposed by some researchers. He explains that any of us can hold any of the attitudes in a given situation.
- FAA expands extensions to medical, training and testing requirements
- Sporty’s launches virtual airshow experience
- The impact of COVID-19 on flight schools
- Preowned Business Aircraft Values Fall 15% in Covid Era
- NBAA: Business Aviation Slowly Comes Back to Life
- NATA Drives Safety 1st Clean FBO Program, Airport Grants
- DIAMOND ANNOUNCES ALL-NEW DA50 RG
- Bye Aerospace to expand eFlyer family with six- to nine-seat model
- CUBCRAFTERS WILL PRODUCE NOSEWHEEL NXCUB
- Pakistani Air Disaster Prelim Is Out And It’s Worse Than We Feared
- 40% pilots in Pakistan have ‘fake’ flying licenses
- India May Have As Many As 4000 ‘Fake’ Pilots
- Portable Speaker May Have Sunk Amphib
Mentioned in the Show FAA Handbook of Aeronautical KnowledgeNarcissistic personality disorder - Mayo ClinicNarcissistic personality disorder - Helpguide.org Dissertation by Dr. Jonathan Velázquez AOPA Pilot Hazardous Attitudes article Airplane Geeks podcastArticle about Max in Flight Training MagazineAviation Business ConsultantsMax’s Interview on Aviation Marketing Hangar Flying podcast
If you love the show and want more, visit my Patreon page to see fun videos, breaking news, and other posts in the Posts section. And if you decide to make a small donation each month, you can get some goodies!
So You Want To Learn to Fly or Buy a Cirrus seminars Online Version of the Seminar Coming Soon - Register for Notification
Check out our recommended ADS-B receivers, and order one for yourself. Yes, we'll make a couple of dollars if you do.
Max Trescott is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.