Manage episode 269835880 series 2390901
In this episode Dr. Kim and Christina talk all about confession in marriage. What confession is, why it’s important, what it should look like in marriage, and how to do it.
Confession isn’t something that we hear a lot about which is odd because it’s a pretty essential Christian practice. It’s tied to repentance and the gospel and living a reformed life.
Whether you have never thought about confession in your life, or you have weird thoughts about it being tied to Catholicism, or you do try to confess on a regular basis - we think you’ll find what Dr. Kim has to say in this episode helpful.
We pray this episode is helpful to you and your marriage.
Subscribe to Podcast Email to make sure you never miss an episode and get noteworthy quotes, resources, and more delivered straight to your inbox!
*Music for this podcast is created by Noah Copeland. Check him out here!
- Thank you to MyCounselor.Online for sponsoring this podcast episode! MyCounselor.Online provides Christian Faith-Based therapy and counseling resources by licensed professionals, available online and in-person. Their counselors can meet with you from your phone, computer, tablet. Receive counseling from top rated therapists for marriage counseling, sex therapy, anxiety, depression, and more. As our friends you get 50% off the set up fee when you mention that you heard about them on the Awesome Marriage Podcast. When signing up you’ll be asked how you heard about MyCounselor.Online - just simply type in the Awesome Marriage Podcast and you’ll get 50% off your set up fee.
- If an affair has rocked your marriage, you can go on your Journey to Restoration with our Online Affair Recovery Course here. Use the code AWESOMEMARRIAGE for $5 off.
- Have better conversation with your spouse with our new resource Creative Questions To Ask Your Spouse 2.0.
- Check out the Weekly Marriage Check Up Guide Christina mentioned.
- Become a Marriage Changer and receive some sweet exclusive benefits. Learn more here!
- Sign up to get Dr. Kim’s One Thing To Grow Your Marriage Each Day via email or text here!