Manage episode 273206807 series 2390901
In this episode Dr. Kim and Christina talk about opposite sex friendships. What they should look like. What they should NOT look like. As well as how to deal if you feel like your spouse isn’t maintaining healthy boundaries in this area.
We all have opposite sex friends. That’s not a bad thing! But when is it okay to confide in those friendships? When is it NOT okay? What can we say? What can we NOT say?
They discuss all that and more in today’s episode.
We pray this episode is helpful to you and your marriage.
Subscribe to Podcast Email to make sure you never miss an episode and get noteworthy quotes, resources, and more delivered straight to your inbox!
*Music for this podcast is created by Noah Copeland. Check him out here!
- Thank you to Honoring Intimates for sponsoring this podcast episode! Honoring Intimates is a safe place for believers to learn about marital sex and shop for the highest quality lubricant, lotions, and lingerie items at reasonable prices. There are no inappropriate images on the site and the company uses mannequins to display their lingerie. Use the code “AWESOMEMARRIAGE” to receive 20% off your entire order.
- Men - check out dadAWESOME and LiveHeroic
- We all need more love and more encouragement. Don’t neglect to tell your spouse all the ways you love them! Spice up your marriage with this month’s new resource the 31 Reasons Why I Love You Printable, with 8 Bonus Sexy Coupons this is a fun and easy way to show your spouse how much you care! This resource is an 8-page PDF, with 31 “I love you because” printables to write your special note to your spouse. It also includes, 8 Sexy Coupons to keep the fire burning in your marriage.
- Become a Marriage Changer and receive some sweet exclusive benefits. Learn more here!
- Sign up to get Dr. Kim’s One Thing To Grow Your Marriage Each Day via email or text here!