Manage episode 273785022 series 2390901
In this episode Dr. Kim and Christina talk about how to find your safe space friends where you can really share what’s going on in your marriage - the good, the bad, and the ugly. They discuss how to cultivate those kinds of friendships and why they are so important.
We pray this episode is helpful to you and your marriage.
Subscribe to Podcast Email to make sure you never miss an episode and get noteworthy quotes, resources, and more delivered straight to your inbox!
*Music for this podcast is created by Noah Copeland. Check him out here!
- Thank you to Honoring Intimates for sponsoring this podcast episode! Honoring Intimates is a safe place for believers to learn about marital sex and shop for the highest quality lubricant, lotions, and lingerie items at reasonable prices. There are no inappropriate images on the site and the company uses mannequins to display their lingerie. Use the code “AWESOMEMARRIAGE” to receive 20% off your entire order.
- Awesome marriages don’t happen by accident. The #OnlineMarriageRetreat is for all married couples, from newlyweds to those beyond 50 years together! Click here to register today! And as a bonus for our listeners, we are offering 10% off with the code AWESOMEMARRIAGE10!
- Have an awesomely artistic date night in with our Color Me Wild Date Design!
- The Ultimate Intimacy App
- Become a Marriage Changer and receive some sweet exclusive benefits. Learn more here!
- Sign up to get Dr. Kim’s One Thing To Grow Your Marriage Each Day via email or text here!