Manage episode 276207892 series 2390901
Is it okay to not be attracted to your spouse? Why would someone stop being attracted to their spouse? Today Dr. Kim and Christina talk all about what to do when you’re not attracted to your spouse. We have received these questions quite a bit and want to take some time to address them. Dr. Kim and Christina tackle these questions and give you practical advice for what to do if you are facing a lack of attraction in your marriage.
We pray this episode is helpful to you and your marriage.
Subscribe to Podcast Email to make sure you never miss an episode and get noteworthy quotes, resources, and more delivered straight to your inbox!
*Music for this podcast is created by Noah Copeland. Check him out here!
- Thank you to Honoring Intimates for sponsoring this podcast episode! Honoring Intimates is a safe place for believers to learn about marital sex and shop for the highest quality lubricant, lotions, and lingerie items at reasonable prices. There are no inappropriate images on the site and the company uses mannequins to display their lingerie. Use the code “AWESOMEMARRIAGE” to receive 20% off your entire order.
- We’ve got 2 sexy games to help reignite the spark
- Our new “Spice It Up Sex Challenge” resource is a 10-page PDF, with 18 spicy, sexy challenges.
- The Ultimate Intimacy App was created by Christian Couples designed to help married couples take their relationship and intimacy to a whole new level. You can grab the free version but we recommend you upgrade to the subscription for more positions, tips, and games for only $15.99.
- Become a Marriage Changer and receive some sweet exclusive benefits. Learn more here!
- Sign up to get Dr. Kim’s One Thing To Grow Your Marriage Each Day via email or text here!
*Some links are affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Every dollar made goes directly to the ministry of Awesome Marriage to help couples build awesome marriages. We only promote products we truly recommend.