Manage episode 282233838 series 2806499
- Guest: PhD Student and Popular Culture Extraordinaire, Cecilia Cerja.
- If you were on the Bachelor, what would you do for your limo entrance?
- Episode in one word.
- The episode begins with the first one-on-one. Bri is the lucky lady
- Victoria “I’m the only one being real.” (Danielle has some general thoughts on realness).
- Bri and Matt dump it on the 4 wheelers. Matt reacts by apologizing to Bri’s mom.
- What do you think about his and Bri’s connection?
- Bill’s XC - Religion in romance
- They announce the group date. There are 18 girls on the group date.
- Wedding dress photoshoot with Franco.
- Cut up dresses then play capture the flag/balloon fight/cake fight.
- Evening portion of the date.
- Sarah is chosen for the next one-on-one. They fly and then have a date in the woods.
- Cocktails before the Rose ceremony:
- Marylynn cries. He gives her an orchid
- Marylynn/Victoria drama
- Danielle XC - Mean Girls, communication, and moral panic.
- Rose Ceremony
- Sarah almost passes out at the rose ceremony
- One sentence take away from the episode
- Cecelia shoutouts
Buzzsprout - Let's get your podcast launched!
Start for FREE
Instacart - Groceries delivered in as little as 1 hour.
Free delivery on your first order over $35.
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase, I may receive a commission at no extra cost to you.