Manage episode 278449742 series 2794837
Veronica Vicente, has traveled the world and survived the unthinkable. A former global nomad, Veronica’s conscious pursuit of challenging ventures and opportunities led her through various work experiences around the world and in certain occasions, put her in life-threatening situations. Veronica’s passion, integrity, love of life and positive attitude have been the bedrock of her success and survival. The first female COO of a global accounting firm, Veronica’s strong interpersonal skills, high personal standards and passion are as imperative as her positive attitude and smile as she leads and inspires employee development through mentorship and continual learning.
What You Will Hear
- The impact of a smile, passion and a positive attitude
- Consciously choosing great challenges and overcoming and understanding the work that comes before and during the challenge.
- Surviving a tsunami while teaching a group of scuba divers.
- Resilience through survival.
- The importance of being open to everything that comes your way.
- How to empower others to be their best selves.
- Taking control of your own life.
- “We are the only barrier to our badass self.”
- “People start relying on you because they know you have that passion to do whatever it takes to get the job done.”
- “Women are courageous, we just need to let ourselves be courageous”
- “Put yourself in the moment”
- “You can’t be passionate about (what you do) if you are not present”