Manage episode 280665522 series 2794837
Theo Prodromitis is a marketing strategist, award winning Amazon entrepreneur and Greek mom. She has recently published her third book, The Balance Between Hustle & Flow to share her insights on bold decision making. Theo is a 2020 Enterprising Women of the Year Award Winner, National Retail Federation Retail Advisory Council Member, TBBJ Women of the Year Nominee, Editor's Choice Award Winner and US Congressional Hearing Witness in the US House of Representatives on the Impact of Big Tech on Small Business. She is a fierce advocate for Women and Small Businesses. Theo lives in Tampa where she proudly homeschools her three teenagers and is the organizer of her Big Greek Family Reunions.
What You Will Hear
- Theo’s first entrepreneurial venture at a young age.
- The influence of her entrepreneurial father and the impact of his passing.
- Being an advocate for others.
- The role her family plays in her success.
- Bouncing back from the experience of being blindsided by numerous life changing experiences.
- Learning to ask for help from the right people.
- Advice on how to reinvent yourself, assert yourself and take the opportunity to grow and branch out.
- Relationships and adding value to your network. Aspirational advisory board.
- The process of self discovery.
- “Find your badass tribe”
- “You have to be discerning and you have to know that you are worth it and none of it is a reflection on you.”
- “No matter what level of success you have achieved in the past, there is nothing embarrassing about starting over or reinventing or asking for help.”
- “You are the average of the 5 people that you spend the most time with.”
- “Challenge yourself to do something really uncomfortable.”
- “It’s not so much your resume, it’s your value.”
- “Men are not the benchmark by which women are to be measured, our own potential is the benchmark.”