Manage episode 265791900 series 2630986
Episode: #19 June 29, 2020
Hasu is a free-thinker. A truth seeker. A rare voice in crypto. He's not afraid to push back on tribal dogma. He breaks rank with Bitcoiners on some topics and Ethereans on others. Yet he still considers himself a member of both tribes and respects the mysticism (and even dogma) of these deeply social systems.
In the spirit of Satoshi he's pseudonymous. We don't know his actual identity. But we know who he is from his body of writing that has influenced our thinking on many crypto topics.
What does he think about Ethereum?
About crypto banks?
We covered it all:
- Hasu's fave writers
- Body and Spirit of crypto networks
- Is Hasu an Etherean?
- Why Bitcoin might not survive
- How Maker is like a central bank
- Is EIP1559 bullish for ETH?
- The best Rick & Morty episode
Join us next Monday for a fresh episode!
Tools from our sponsors to go bankless:
- Multis - bank your business without a bank (1 mon. trial!)
- Ramp - the fiat onramp for DeFi (mention Bankless!)
- Monolith - holy grail of bankless Visa cards
- Aave - money lego for lending & borrowing
----- Resources discussed:
- (Article) A Bankless Nation (Part 1)
- (Article) A Bankless Nation (Part 2)
- (Listen) The above articles read by David
- Hasu Articles:
----- Episode Actions:
- Read our favorite Hasu articles (see above)
- Listen to episode 7 on ETH scarcity for more EIP1559
- Give Bankless a 5-star review on iTunes!
Leave a review on iTunes
Share the episode with someone you know!
----- Don't stop at the podcast!
Subscribe to the Bankless newsletter program
Visit official Bankless website for resources
Follow Bankless on Twitter
Follow Ryan on Twitter
Follow David on Twitter