Manage episode 244832940 series 2448966
In Episode 91, Robert is joined by Billy Wayne Davis, to discuss the baby-killing horror of homeopathy.
- Hundreds of Babies Harmed by Homeopathic Remedies, Families Say
- Penelope Dingle's letters to Francine Scrayen
- Cancer victim Penelope Dingle 'in awe of homeopath' - husband
- Belief in Homeopathy Results in the Death of a 7-Year-Old Italian Child
- Antibiotic overprescribing: Still a major concern.
- Anticholinergic Toxicity Secondary to Overuse of Topricin Cream, a Homeopathic Medication
- Homeopathic Pain Medicine Contains Poison
- FDA confirms elevated levels of belladonna in certain homeopathic teething products
- FDA warns against the use of homeopathic teething tablets and gels
- On the ethics of clinical trials of homeopathy in Third World countries
- Evaluation of healing wound and genotoxicity potentials from extracts hydroalcoholic of Plantago major and Siparuna guianensis.
- THE BASIS OF HOMEOPATHY
- Inventing the randomized double-blind trial: the Nuremberg salt test of 1835
- Homeopathy And Its Founder: Views Of A British Researcher
- Samuel Hahnemann : his life and work
Learn more about your ad-choices at https://news.iheart.com/podcast-advertisers