Manage episode 267664586 series 30567
Why do I feel I can help you here? I've done many jobs, tested myself in many ways with my career, and have been a self-employed business owner for 14 years. I feel I know a few things about change, risk and the mindset it needs. Plus I'm now an employer of a team, so I'm a leader to others too. In this podcast I cover my 7 top tips to successfully shift your job and or career.
1. Looking at how old you are right now
2. If maturity is a good or a bad thing
3. What skills are needed
4. The transition financially
5. Talk to your stakeholders (family, friends etc)
6. How to manage your change in identity
7. Ultimately, what will make you happy...
Hope the show helps :)