Manage episode 247105496 series 83575
Have you been looking for the right way to find deals in today’s tough market?
Today’s show might be just what you’ve been looking for! Join us as Brandon and David sit down and bring out the gold nuggets on what’s working for successful real estate investors in today’s hot market.
You’ll learn six strategies that will help you land deals and build wealth, as well as detailed insight into how to pull them off successfully. You’ll want to hear this advice about how to find deals, how to set up your business, and how to protect your capital that not everyone is talking about!
For the second half of the show, Brandon and David share five “accelerants” that will help increase the level of your success once you’ve found the strategies that work for you.
This show is the first of its kind, and we think you’re going to love it. You spoke, we heard, and this is the content the people want.
Download and share this gem today!
In This Episode We Cover:
- Strategy #1: BRRRR
- Strategy #2: House Hacking
- Strategy #3: House Flipping
- Strategy #4: Vacation Rentals
- Strategy #5: Wholesaling
- Strategy #6: Syndication
- Accelerants and how to pour fuel on the fire
- OPM (other people’s money)
- Forced equity
- Increased cash flow through additional units
- Leveraging others (core four)
- Finding deals from your sphere of influence
- Skill sets
- And SO much more!
Links from the Show
- BiggerPockets Forums
- BiggerPockets Bookstore
- BiggerPockets Podcast 302: Making $100k/Deal Using Other People’s Money, Time & Experience with Cory Nemoto
- KECO Capital
- KECO Capital’s Instagram
- BiggerPockets Hard Money Lenders
- BiggerPockets Webinars
- BiggerPockets Podcast 212: Buying a 115-Unit Apartment Complex for No Cash Out of Pocket with Brian Murray
- BiggerPockets Podcast 126: From 0 to 400+ Units Through Value-Add Investing with Brian Murray
- BiggerPockets Podcast 355: From Small-Time Landlord to 1,000+ Units Under Contract with Ryan “The Mercenary” Murdock
- Paying Off Student Loan Debt with a Median Income and Two Kids in Northern California with Kyle Renke
Check the full show notes here: https://www.biggerpockets.com/show358